Cartes Secure Connexions 2015 in Paris will go ahead as planned this week, though security has been tightened in light of the terrorist attacks that took place in the city on Friday evening. “Increased security measures have been put in place and will be maintained throughout the event in order to ensure the highest security standards to our exhibitors and visitors,” the organiser says. The event runs from November 17-19.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups