Cartes Secure Connexions 2015 in Paris will go ahead as planned this week, though security has been tightened in light of the terrorist attacks that took place in the city on Friday evening. “Increased security measures have been put in place and will be maintained throughout the event in order to ensure the highest security standards to our exhibitors and visitors,” the organiser says. The event runs from November 17-19.
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected