Cartes Secure Connexions 2015 in Paris will go ahead as planned this week, though security has been tightened in light of the terrorist attacks that took place in the city on Friday evening. “Increased security measures have been put in place and will be maintained throughout the event in order to ensure the highest security standards to our exhibitors and visitors,” the organiser says. The event runs from November 17-19.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info