Nearly nine in ten UK consumers (85%) would like to be notified on their mobile of high value transactions and authorise the payment with a PIN code, research from myPINpad shows. 90% of frequent online shoppers also say that they would use a PIN to authorise payment via their mobile. “69% of respondents feel secure shopping in-store thanks to chip & PIN,” the company says.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries