Nearly nine in ten UK consumers (85%) would like to be notified on their mobile of high value transactions and authorise the payment with a PIN code, research from myPINpad shows. 90% of frequent online shoppers also say that they would use a PIN to authorise payment via their mobile. “69% of respondents feel secure shopping in-store thanks to chip & PIN,” the company says.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands