Nearly nine in ten UK consumers (85%) would like to be notified on their mobile of high value transactions and authorise the payment with a PIN code, research from myPINpad shows. 90% of frequent online shoppers also say that they would use a PIN to authorise payment via their mobile. “69% of respondents feel secure shopping in-store thanks to chip & PIN,” the company says.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico