Nearly nine in ten UK consumers (85%) would like to be notified on their mobile of high value transactions and authorise the payment with a PIN code, research from myPINpad shows. 90% of frequent online shoppers also say that they would use a PIN to authorise payment via their mobile. “69% of respondents feel secure shopping in-store thanks to chip & PIN,” the company says.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?