Nearly nine in ten UK consumers (85%) would like to be notified on their mobile of high value transactions and authorise the payment with a PIN code, research from myPINpad shows. 90% of frequent online shoppers also say that they would use a PIN to authorise payment via their mobile. “69% of respondents feel secure shopping in-store thanks to chip & PIN,” the company says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info