Singapore electronic payments network NETS is giving a 10% rebate with every S$10 that consumers load onto their contactless FlashPay cards for public transport rides until January 31. “The rebate is capped at $3 a month and can be used for MRT, LRT and public bus fares,” The Straits Times reports.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February