Singapore electronic payments network NETS is giving a 10% rebate with every S$10 that consumers load onto their contactless FlashPay cards for public transport rides until January 31. “The rebate is capped at $3 a month and can be used for MRT, LRT and public bus fares,” The Straits Times reports.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico