Singapore electronic payments network NETS is giving a 10% rebate with every S$10 that consumers load onto their contactless FlashPay cards for public transport rides until January 31. “The rebate is capped at $3 a month and can be used for MRT, LRT and public bus fares,” The Straits Times reports.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service