Apple Pay may go live in Australia on November 19, following its launch in Canada earlier this week. “Though Apple Pay only links with American Express cards for now, it’s understood Apple has signed up with over 1,000 banks globally and is keen to gain similar traction in Australia,” The Australian reports. Apple Pay launched in the US in October 2014 and has been live in the UK since July 2015.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info