Apple has added just under 100 more banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The service has also gone live in Canada this week and has added support from TSB and Tesco Bank in the UK.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?