Apple has added just under 100 more banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The service has also gone live in Canada this week and has added support from TSB and Tesco Bank in the UK.
- Apple adds support for Express Card NFC transactions that work even when an iPhone’s battery is almost flat
- Apple updates Core NFC to allow NFC tags to be read without opening an app
- Rambus gets Visa Ready certification for its ecommerce token gateway
- Mobile contactless payment volumes to rise by 30% a year to 2022
- French football club to launch its own cryptocurrency