Apple has added just under 100 more banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The service has also gone live in Canada this week and has added support from TSB and Tesco Bank in the UK.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups