Apple Pay is facing more delays in China and is not expected to launch there until the end of 2016, TechWeb reports. “South Korea will become the first Asian country to support Apple Pay — the service is expected in the first half of 2016,” the publication says. Reports that Apple Pay had “hit bumps in China” first emerged in February 2015.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform