Apple Pay is facing more delays in China and is not expected to launch there until the end of 2016, TechWeb reports. “South Korea will become the first Asian country to support Apple Pay — the service is expected in the first half of 2016,” the publication says. Reports that Apple Pay had “hit bumps in China” first emerged in February 2015.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform