Apple Pay is facing more delays in China and is not expected to launch there until the end of 2016, TechWeb reports. “South Korea will become the first Asian country to support Apple Pay — the service is expected in the first half of 2016,” the publication says. Reports that Apple Pay had “hit bumps in China” first emerged in February 2015.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants