Samsung Pay will launch in China, Spain and the UK in the first quarter of 2016, “as per the information that we’ve received,” SamMobile reports. The service has been live in Korea since August 2015 and in the US since September.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores