Samsung Pay will launch in China, Spain and the UK in the first quarter of 2016, “as per the information that we’ve received,” SamMobile reports. The service has been live in Korea since August 2015 and in the US since September.
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform
- Garmin adds NFC payments to Fenix smartwatches