Samsung Pay will launch in China, Spain and the UK in the first quarter of 2016, “as per the information that we’ve received,” SamMobile reports. The service has been live in Korea since August 2015 and in the US since September.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform