Samsung Pay will launch in China, Spain and the UK in the first quarter of 2016, “as per the information that we’ve received,” SamMobile reports. The service has been live in Korea since August 2015 and in the US since September.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent