Customers of Australia’s CommBank can now add MasterCard and American Express credit cards to the bank’s Tap & Pay NFC mobile wallet. Since launching Tap & Pay for Android in March this year more than 300,000 cards have been set up on the CommBank app and 1m transactions have been processed, the bank says.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards