Customers of Australia’s CommBank can now add MasterCard and American Express credit cards to the bank’s Tap & Pay NFC mobile wallet. Since launching Tap & Pay for Android in March this year more than 300,000 cards have been set up on the CommBank app and 1m transactions have been processed, the bank says.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments