Customers of Australia’s CommBank can now add MasterCard and American Express credit cards to the bank’s Tap & Pay NFC mobile wallet. Since launching Tap & Pay for Android in March this year more than 300,000 cards have been set up on the CommBank app and 1m transactions have been processed, the bank says.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa