Customers of Australia’s CommBank can now add MasterCard and American Express credit cards to the bank’s Tap & Pay NFC mobile wallet. Since launching Tap & Pay for Android in March this year more than 300,000 cards have been set up on the CommBank app and 1m transactions have been processed, the bank says.
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards