Customers of Australia’s CommBank can now add MasterCard and American Express credit cards to the bank’s Tap & Pay NFC mobile wallet. Since launching Tap & Pay for Android in March this year more than 300,000 cards have been set up on the CommBank app and 1m transactions have been processed, the bank says.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico