Members of Dunkin’ Donuts’ DD Perks Rewards program in Portland, Maine can now place and pay for orders on their mobile device using a new On-the-Go ordering app. “Guests can place a mobile order up to 24 hours in advance, then simply confirm via the app when they are at the selected restaurant and ready to pick up their order,” the company says.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India