Members of Dunkin’ Donuts’ DD Perks Rewards program in Portland, Maine can now place and pay for orders on their mobile device using a new On-the-Go ordering app. “Guests can place a mobile order up to 24 hours in advance, then simply confirm via the app when they are at the selected restaurant and ready to pick up their order,” the company says.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service