Members of Dunkin’ Donuts’ DD Perks Rewards program in Portland, Maine can now place and pay for orders on their mobile device using a new On-the-Go ordering app. “Guests can place a mobile order up to 24 hours in advance, then simply confirm via the app when they are at the selected restaurant and ready to pick up their order,” the company says.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards