UK consumers may soon be able to authenticate online and mobile transactions using a PIN-based solution from myPINpad following trials with UK payments infrastructure operator VocaLink. “Collaborative discussions have already been initiated with a number of the UK’s leading banks, acquirers and issuers, merchants and PSPs, focused on a number of authentication use cases,” myPINpad says.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa