UK consumers may soon be able to authenticate online and mobile transactions using a PIN-based solution from myPINpad following trials with UK payments infrastructure operator VocaLink. “Collaborative discussions have already been initiated with a number of the UK’s leading banks, acquirers and issuers, merchants and PSPs, focused on a number of authentication use cases,” myPINpad says.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February