UK consumers may soon be able to authenticate online and mobile transactions using a PIN-based solution from myPINpad following trials with UK payments infrastructure operator VocaLink. “Collaborative discussions have already been initiated with a number of the UK’s leading banks, acquirers and issuers, merchants and PSPs, focused on a number of authentication use cases,” myPINpad says.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India