More than one in four UK shoppers (28%) would like retailers to know exactly who they are when they walk in using location-based technologies such as iBeacon, research by Harris Interactive for Salesforce UK reveals. “39% of high street shoppers would be willing to share data around their personal preferences with a retailer to receive a faster and more convenient service,” Salesforce UK says.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign