More than one in four UK shoppers (28%) would like retailers to know exactly who they are when they walk in using location-based technologies such as iBeacon, research by Harris Interactive for Salesforce UK reveals. “39% of high street shoppers would be willing to share data around their personal preferences with a retailer to receive a faster and more convenient service,” Salesforce UK says.
- NXP secures Mastercard certification for biometric card modules
- Researchers to use tiny diamonds to verify authenticity of supply chain components
- National QR standard for mobile payments rolls out in Sri Lanka
- PCI SSC calls for comments on new standard for contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- ING lets Turkish businesses accept Mastercard payments on NFC mobile phones