Samsung Pay has added support from eight additional US card issuers including Chase and SunTrust. Others include Citizens Equity First Credit Union, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union, Security Service Federal Credit Union, State Employees’ Credit Union, Virginia Credit Union and Navy Federal Credit Union. “Cardholders of all these issuers will be able to use Samsung Pay to pay almost anywhere they can swipe or tap their card,” Samsung says.
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes
- Apple adds support for Express Card NFC transactions that work even when an iPhone’s battery is almost flat