Samsung Pay has added support from eight additional US card issuers including Chase and SunTrust. Others include Citizens Equity First Credit Union, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union, Security Service Federal Credit Union, State Employees’ Credit Union, Virginia Credit Union and Navy Federal Credit Union. “Cardholders of all these issuers will be able to use Samsung Pay to pay almost anywhere they can swipe or tap their card,” Samsung says.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service