Samsung Pay has added support from eight additional US card issuers including Chase and SunTrust. Others include Citizens Equity First Credit Union, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union, Security Service Federal Credit Union, State Employees’ Credit Union, Virginia Credit Union and Navy Federal Credit Union. “Cardholders of all these issuers will be able to use Samsung Pay to pay almost anywhere they can swipe or tap their card,” Samsung says.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay