Samsung is offering up to US$100 off any Samsung.com purchase for new users who add a compatible card to Samsung Pay. The offer is available until November 30 and the coupon codes will be redeemable on the company’s website until the end of the year. Samsung also offered a $50 rebate to new Samsung Pay users in the first half of this month.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents