Samsung is offering up to US$100 off any Samsung.com purchase for new users who add a compatible card to Samsung Pay. The offer is available until November 30 and the coupon codes will be redeemable on the company’s website until the end of the year. Samsung also offered a $50 rebate to new Samsung Pay users in the first half of this month.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID