Samsung is offering up to US$100 off any Samsung.com purchase for new users who add a compatible card to Samsung Pay. The offer is available until November 30 and the coupon codes will be redeemable on the company’s website until the end of the year. Samsung also offered a $50 rebate to new Samsung Pay users in the first half of this month.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain