Credit card issuer Diners Club of Ecuador has launched PayClub, a service that lets consumers make mobile payments with any Diners or Visa Interdin branded card. To use the service, consumers select “manage card” on their mobile device and press the “generate code” option on the card they wish to use, Diners Club says. They are then “presented with a screen with a code for single use shopping, which you must deliver at the time of purchase”.
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?