Credit card issuer Diners Club of Ecuador has launched PayClub, a service that lets consumers make mobile payments with any Diners or Visa Interdin branded card. To use the service, consumers select “manage card” on their mobile device and press the “generate code” option on the card they wish to use, Diners Club says. They are then “presented with a screen with a code for single use shopping, which you must deliver at the time of purchase”.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments