Credit card issuer Diners Club of Ecuador has launched PayClub, a service that lets consumers make mobile payments with any Diners or Visa Interdin branded card. To use the service, consumers select “manage card” on their mobile device and press the “generate code” option on the card they wish to use, Diners Club says. They are then “presented with a screen with a code for single use shopping, which you must deliver at the time of purchase”.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain