US consumers will be able to make P2P transfers through Swedish firm Seamless’ Seqr mobile payment platform from early 2016, utilising payment provider Dwolla’s infrastructure. “Under the agreement with Dwolla, we can quickly offer Seqr’s US customers a P2P service which is something our customers in Europe already make great use of,” says Seamless’ Peter Fredell. Seqr launched in the US in June 2015.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills