US consumers will be able to make P2P transfers through Swedish firm Seamless’ Seqr mobile payment platform from early 2016, utilising payment provider Dwolla’s infrastructure. “Under the agreement with Dwolla, we can quickly offer Seqr’s US customers a P2P service which is something our customers in Europe already make great use of,” says Seamless’ Peter Fredell. Seqr launched in the US in June 2015.
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service
- Japanese banks to develop shared customer ID platform
- Nest lets home owners use NFC tags to share access to home security system
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program