US consumers will be able to make P2P transfers through Swedish firm Seamless’ Seqr mobile payment platform from early 2016, utilising payment provider Dwolla’s infrastructure. “Under the agreement with Dwolla, we can quickly offer Seqr’s US customers a P2P service which is something our customers in Europe already make great use of,” says Seamless’ Peter Fredell. Seqr launched in the US in June 2015.
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries
- National Australia Bank goes live with Apple Pay
- TriMet rolls out NFC ticketing for iPhone users