US consumers will be able to make P2P transfers through Swedish firm Seamless’ Seqr mobile payment platform from early 2016, utilising payment provider Dwolla’s infrastructure. “Under the agreement with Dwolla, we can quickly offer Seqr’s US customers a P2P service which is something our customers in Europe already make great use of,” says Seamless’ Peter Fredell. Seqr launched in the US in June 2015.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India