Women’s fashion magazine Elle has seen more than half a million in-store visits and a greater than 12% engagement rate result from its BLE beacon based ‘Shop Now! With Elle’ promotional campaign in the US. “Results were so strong that Elle will be expanding the program in the coming year,” says platform provider Swirl. The campaign ran in August and September 2015 to promote the magazine’s 30th anniversary issue.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID