Women’s fashion magazine Elle has seen more than half a million in-store visits and a greater than 12% engagement rate result from its BLE beacon based ‘Shop Now! With Elle’ promotional campaign in the US. “Results were so strong that Elle will be expanding the program in the coming year,” says platform provider Swirl. The campaign ran in August and September 2015 to promote the magazine’s 30th anniversary issue.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents