Women’s fashion magazine Elle has seen more than half a million in-store visits and a greater than 12% engagement rate result from its BLE beacon based ‘Shop Now! With Elle’ promotional campaign in the US. “Results were so strong that Elle will be expanding the program in the coming year,” says platform provider Swirl. The campaign ran in August and September 2015 to promote the magazine’s 30th anniversary issue.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info