Customers of US department store chain JCPenney in Texas are piloting the ability to add their store cards to Apple Pay for in-store use. “Cardholders nationwide will be able to add their JCPenney credit cards to their wallets and pay using Apple Pay in spring 2016,” the company says in a statement spotted by a MacRumors forum member who attempted to add a JCPenney card to the mobile payment service.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India