PARTNER NEWS: Mahindra Comviva has picked up prizes at India’s annual Aegis Graham Bell Awards, winning in both the mcommerce and the m-money categories with its Mobiquity Money solutions. “We are honored to receive the most prestigious award of the telecom sector as it demonstrates our market leadership in the mobile financial space,” says Srinivas Nidugondi, the company’s head of mobile financial solutions.
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China