PARTNER NEWS: Mahindra Comviva has picked up prizes at India’s annual Aegis Graham Bell Awards, winning in both the mcommerce and the m-money categories with its Mobiquity Money solutions. “We are honored to receive the most prestigious award of the telecom sector as it demonstrates our market leadership in the mobile financial space,” says Srinivas Nidugondi, the company’s head of mobile financial solutions.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’