Apple has added another 40 banks to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, bringing the total close to 800. “As has become common in recent months, most of today’s additions are smaller regional institutions, rather than nationwide businesses,” AppleInsider reports.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands