Apple has added another 40 banks to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, bringing the total close to 800. “As has become common in recent months, most of today’s additions are smaller regional institutions, rather than nationwide businesses,” AppleInsider reports.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’