Apple has added another 40 banks to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, bringing the total close to 800. “As has become common in recent months, most of today’s additions are smaller regional institutions, rather than nationwide businesses,” AppleInsider reports.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes