Apple has added another 40 banks to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, bringing the total close to 800. “As has become common in recent months, most of today’s additions are smaller regional institutions, rather than nationwide businesses,” AppleInsider reports.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID