Apple has added another 40 banks to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, bringing the total close to 800. “As has become common in recent months, most of today’s additions are smaller regional institutions, rather than nationwide businesses,” AppleInsider reports.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents