Customers of fast food chain Burger King in New Zealand can now receive personalised offers, coupons and reward points on their mobile device. “Crowns accumulate with each purchase,” platform provider Tillster says. “Burger King guests can elect to save crowns and get a higher value item or redeem quickly and start earning toward their next redemption.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards