Facebook has begun piloting a service that allows users to buy concert tickets through the social network’s event pages using a Buy Tickets button. “The tickets, when purchased, will be available for pickup at Will Call windows,” Buzz Feed reports. “A Facebook spokeswoman said the company is partnering with a small group of independent venues, artists and event promoters in the San Francisco Bay Area for the pilot.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?