Facebook has begun piloting a service that allows users to buy concert tickets through the social network’s event pages using a Buy Tickets button. “The tickets, when purchased, will be available for pickup at Will Call windows,” Buzz Feed reports. “A Facebook spokeswoman said the company is partnering with a small group of independent venues, artists and event promoters in the San Francisco Bay Area for the pilot.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole