Facebook has begun piloting a service that allows users to buy concert tickets through the social network’s event pages using a Buy Tickets button. “The tickets, when purchased, will be available for pickup at Will Call windows,” Buzz Feed reports. “A Facebook spokeswoman said the company is partnering with a small group of independent venues, artists and event promoters in the San Francisco Bay Area for the pilot.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments