Mobile ticketing specialist Masabi has secured investment from MasterCard, Lepe Partners, MMC Ventures and public transport operator Keolis amounting to US$12m. “MasterCard and Masabi are working together to help drive cash and its associated costs out of public transport including integrating the one-touch MasterPass digital wallet platform into JustRide,” Masabi says.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico