Shoppers who activate Samsung Pay at one of nearly 50 US malls will have the chance to win two round-trip tickets to Los Angeles for an exclusive performance and private New Year’s Eve party featuring American popstar Usher. “Samsung Pay launched a nationwide shopping experience at nearly 50 malls where customers can try out and activate the mobile payment system for a chance to win tickets to the special performance and more,” the company says. The promotion runs until December 21.
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones