Visa has announced that the host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments service launched by United Overseas Bank (UOB) in November is the first in Asia Pacific to make use of the Visa Token Service. “UOB has implemented the Visa Token Service as part of its digital wallet UOB Mighty,” Visa says. The service lets customers in Singapore make mobile payments for transactions of any value at all Visa PayWave or MasterPass terminals.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands