Apple has added another 66 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay is now accepted at over 850 participating issuers nationwide and several more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info