Apple has added another 66 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay is now accepted at over 850 participating issuers nationwide and several more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps