Apple has added another 66 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay is now accepted at over 850 participating issuers nationwide and several more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India