More than 10m consumers have now opted in to PayPal’s One Touch mobile payments solution. “PayPal is processing millions of One Touch transactions each month,” the company says. “More than 50% of the Internet Retailer 500 and more than 1m merchants around the world have One Touch enabled.” PayPal unveiled One Touch in August 2014 and expanded the service to 13 markets in August 2015.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay