More than 10m consumers have now opted in to PayPal’s One Touch mobile payments solution. “PayPal is processing millions of One Touch transactions each month,” the company says. “More than 50% of the Internet Retailer 500 and more than 1m merchants around the world have One Touch enabled.” PayPal unveiled One Touch in August 2014 and expanded the service to 13 markets in August 2015.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India