PARTNER NEWS: Three market research companies have named digital security giant Gemalto as the world’s number one supplier of contactless and mobile solutions for public transportation. “ABI Research, Juniper Research and IHS have all published independent reports that rank Gemalto as the global leader in this fast-growing sector,” the company says.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service