PARTNER NEWS: Three market research companies have named digital security giant Gemalto as the world’s number one supplier of contactless and mobile solutions for public transportation. “ABI Research, Juniper Research and IHS have all published independent reports that rank Gemalto as the global leader in this fast-growing sector,” the company says.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments