PARTNER NEWS: Three market research companies have named digital security giant Gemalto as the world’s number one supplier of contactless and mobile solutions for public transportation. “ABI Research, Juniper Research and IHS have all published independent reports that rank Gemalto as the global leader in this fast-growing sector,” the company says.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico