PARTNER NEWS: Three market research companies have named digital security giant Gemalto as the world’s number one supplier of contactless and mobile solutions for public transportation. “ABI Research, Juniper Research and IHS have all published independent reports that rank Gemalto as the global leader in this fast-growing sector,” the company says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain