Boxing hero Mike Tyson has teamed up with Bitcoin Direct and BitPay to launch the Mike Tyson Digital Wallet. The mobile app allows the buying and selling of bitcoin and can also work with bitcoin ATMs. “The Mike Tyson Digital Wallet is one of the first bitcoin wallets that allows users to purchase and/or sell bitcoin from the app,” Bitcoin Direct says. “Bitcoin Direct does not charge users any fees for using the wallet.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works