Boxing hero Mike Tyson has teamed up with Bitcoin Direct and BitPay to launch the Mike Tyson Digital Wallet. The mobile app allows the buying and selling of bitcoin and can also work with bitcoin ATMs. “The Mike Tyson Digital Wallet is one of the first bitcoin wallets that allows users to purchase and/or sell bitcoin from the app,” Bitcoin Direct says. “Bitcoin Direct does not charge users any fees for using the wallet.”
- NatWest Bank begins UK’s first trial of contactless biometric cards
- Vending machine firms to use blockchain ID platform to automate sale of age-restricted items
- PayPal reports 40m Venmo P2P payments users
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?