A case study that details the lessons learned by mobile network operator China Unicom when implementing mobile couponing and loyalty solutions in the Chinese market is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘China Unicom: Delivering mobile couponing and loyalty services to the Chinese market’, produced by the GSMA, also explores the opportunities available when mobile network operators and merchants work together to implement retail incentive programs.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups