Fundraisers in the UK are to be equipped with a new generation of collection tins that will let passersby donate to charity with a tap of a contactless card. “The idea is that if someone has no coins on them, only cards, they will still be able to donate,” The UK Cards Association told NFC World. The association is developing the tins in partnership with UK charities including Cancer Research UK.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?