Customers of Malaysia’s Maybank can now make purchases using a Maybank Visa Payband developed by the bank in partnership with Visa. “The wearable leverages on Visa’s payWave contactless technology at more than 1,000 locations across the country,” the payment network says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info