Customers of Canada’s Tangerine Bank will soon be able to conduct transactions using Secure Chat, a service that will let them interact with the bank over a real-time chat session. “Clients will be able to interact on a wide variety of confidential banking matters, which could include getting specific account details or completing transactions, all within a chat session from the convenience of their mobile device or computer,” the bank says.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores