Customers of Canada’s Tangerine Bank will soon be able to conduct transactions using Secure Chat, a service that will let them interact with the bank over a real-time chat session. “Clients will be able to interact on a wide variety of confidential banking matters, which could include getting specific account details or completing transactions, all within a chat session from the convenience of their mobile device or computer,” the bank says.
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies