Canadian bank BMO is “actively evaluating Apple Pay as a mobile payment option” for its customers, an email seen by iPhone In Canada reveals. “Back in October, sources claimed BMO was planning to launch Apple Pay but that front has remained quiet since then,” the publication reports. Apple Pay launched in Canada with support from American Express in November 2015.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system