Canadian bank BMO is “actively evaluating Apple Pay as a mobile payment option” for its customers, an email seen by iPhone In Canada reveals. “Back in October, sources claimed BMO was planning to launch Apple Pay but that front has remained quiet since then,” the publication reports. Apple Pay launched in Canada with support from American Express in November 2015.
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers
- Delhi Metro to add biometrics to ticketing gates?
- Banco de Mexico to pilot national mobile payments service
- Apple Pay goes live in Saudi Arabia and Czech Republic