Canadian bank BMO is “actively evaluating Apple Pay as a mobile payment option” for its customers, an email seen by iPhone In Canada reveals. “Back in October, sources claimed BMO was planning to launch Apple Pay but that front has remained quiet since then,” the publication reports. Apple Pay launched in Canada with support from American Express in November 2015.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay