Travellers on regular bus services between London and Oxford can now buy tickets for travel directly from their smartphone using the Oxford Tube Mobile Tickets app developed by Corethree. “A range of Oxford Tube tickets are available through the new app,” the mobile ticket provider says. “Once products have been purchased, they are stored on the customer’s phone and can be activated without access to the internet.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments