Beacon manufacturer Estimote has raised US$10.7m in a Series A investment round led by Javelin Venture Partners. “The investment will help us to accelerate innovation and expand our operations in New York, in our European office in Krakow and expand our San Francisco office,” the company says.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores