Beacon manufacturer Estimote has raised US$10.7m in a Series A investment round led by Javelin Venture Partners. “The investment will help us to accelerate innovation and expand our operations in New York, in our European office in Krakow and expand our San Francisco office,” the company says.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent