Beacon manufacturer Estimote has raised US$10.7m in a Series A investment round led by Javelin Venture Partners. “The investment will help us to accelerate innovation and expand our operations in New York, in our European office in Krakow and expand our San Francisco office,” the company says.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump