Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has partnered with 12 banks to offer Jetco Pay P2P, a service that will let customers transfer funds using the recipient’s mobile number. “The service is directly linked to a consumer’s bank account, meaning no top-up will be required,” Jetco says. The service is expected to roll out in the second quarter of 2016. Jetco announced plans to offer an NFC payment service to its member banks in February 2014.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India