Samsung Pay users in South Korea will soon be able to make payments in China and the US using cards issued by South Korean card companies. “Samsung is going to finish linking foreign payment system with KB Card, Samsung Card, Lotte Card and Hana Card and start Samsung Pay service at foreign merchants at the end of this month,” ET News reports. “These four card companies have negotiated with Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, JBC and others for Samsung Pay’s foreign payment.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments