Paymit, the P2P transfer service set up by Switzerland’s SIX, UBS and Zürcher Kantonalbank, has added support from three more banks ahead of its launch as an in-store mobile payment solution in February 2016. Obwalden, St.Gallen and Zug will join the six other financial institutions already supporting the service. Paymit has been downloaded 170,000 times since launching in May 2015.
- Singapore pop-up store allows customers to buy mobiles in ‘truly unmanned’ environment
- NFC Forum releases bidirectional IoT communication standard
- ETA issues US mobile payments market status report
- TNS reports on consumer attitudes to wearable payments
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders