JPMorgan Chase is to roll out ATMs that will let customers withdraw cash using their mobile phone. “The first generation of these ATMs will allow customers to access the machine by inputting a code found on their Chase mobile app,” CNBC reports. “Future upgrades of machines will allow customers to use their cellphone’s near-field wireless communication feature to access their accounts.” Wells Fargo and Bank of America are also working on mobile cash withdrawals at ATMs.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India