Standards body GlobalPlatform has extended the scope of UICC Configuration, its implementation guide for deploying GlobalPlatform Card Specification v2.3 within the mobile services sector and managing the secure, over-the-air delivery of new services. “The requirements are in support of the 4G network and enhanced security (Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-based secure channels),” GlobalPlatform told NFC World. “These cover a new scenario for the confidential loading of service providers’ keys.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works