US customers of pizza chain Domino’s can now speak their orders into Amazon’s Echo voice-driven home shopping device, which is supported by virtual assistant Alexa. Customers can enable the service within the Amazon Alexa app by linking their account to their Domino’s profile. They can then place orders with their voice and get updates on its progress by telling Alexa the phone number associated with their order.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico