US customers of pizza chain Domino’s can now speak their orders into Amazon’s Echo voice-driven home shopping device, which is supported by virtual assistant Alexa. Customers can enable the service within the Amazon Alexa app by linking their account to their Domino’s profile. They can then place orders with their voice and get updates on its progress by telling Alexa the phone number associated with their order.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?