Apple has now resolved a service outage that meant users were unable to add credit cards and debit cards to Apple Pay for almost seven hours today. “The issue only appears to be affecting Visa cards, not American Express, MasterCard or Discover cards,” 9to5mac reported. “Making payments with Apple Pay and Visa cards also appears unaffected as the issue is only with adding new cards to Apple Pay.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?