Apple has released a security update that fixes more than 100 iOS bugs, including a vulnerability in Apple Pay that allowed third parties to see sensitive information as a payment was made. “The security issue would have allowed hackers to trace the recent transactions that users made through Apple’s mobile payment system,” Tech Times reports. “All the information regarding the transactions could be obtained by hackers through the log feature of the platform. With the update, the functionality has been entirely removed.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?