The GSMA has published a set of security guidelines for service providers developing new Internet of Things (IoT) products and services. “The mobile telecommunications industry has a long history of providing secure products and services to their customers and would like to share their security expertise with IoT service providers,” the GSMA says.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments