The GSMA has published a set of security guidelines for service providers developing new Internet of Things (IoT) products and services. “The mobile telecommunications industry has a long history of providing secure products and services to their customers and would like to share their security expertise with IoT service providers,” the GSMA says.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India