The GSMA has published a set of security guidelines for service providers developing new Internet of Things (IoT) products and services. “The mobile telecommunications industry has a long history of providing secure products and services to their customers and would like to share their security expertise with IoT service providers,” the GSMA says.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system