European mobile point of sale specialist Payleven has closed a US$10m Series D funding round, bringing the total raised to date to $51m. “The newly secured investment provides Payleven with additional growth capital,” the company says. Payleven introduced a chip and PIN reader that supports NFC in 2014.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations