European mobile point of sale specialist Payleven has closed a US$10m Series D funding round, bringing the total raised to date to $51m. “The newly secured investment provides Payleven with additional growth capital,” the company says. Payleven introduced a chip and PIN reader that supports NFC in 2014.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India