Samsung Pay will launch in the UK and Spain “very soon”, the head of Samsung Pay Europe has announced during the phone-maker’s European Forum 2016 event in Monaco. “More details at Mobile World Congress in a few weeks’ time,” Pocket-lint reports the company’s Nathalie Oestmann as saying.
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network