Samsung Pay will launch in the UK and Spain “very soon”, the head of Samsung Pay Europe has announced during the phone-maker’s European Forum 2016 event in Monaco. “More details at Mobile World Congress in a few weeks’ time,” Pocket-lint reports the company’s Nathalie Oestmann as saying.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes