LG is to postpone the launch of its LG Pay mobile payments service to the second quarter of this year, the company has told Korea Times. The delay is “to help the new LG flagship smartphone — G5 — receive more media attention,” LG said. The company’s plans to launch the service were confirmed in November 2015.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments