LG is to postpone the launch of its LG Pay mobile payments service to the second quarter of this year, the company has told Korea Times. The delay is “to help the new LG flagship smartphone — G5 — receive more media attention,” LG said. The company’s plans to launch the service were confirmed in November 2015.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands