LG is to postpone the launch of its LG Pay mobile payments service to the second quarter of this year, the company has told Korea Times. The delay is “to help the new LG flagship smartphone — G5 — receive more media attention,” LG said. The company’s plans to launch the service were confirmed in November 2015.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale