PayPal has unveiled a new platform that enables merchants and partners to embed buy buttons in emails, social shares, blogs, articles, ads and apps through a set of APIs. “The PayPal Commerce tools, which are currently in beta, allow merchants to securely sell across contexts — anywhere consumers are online or on their mobile devices,” the company says. The platform is the result of the company’s acquisition of mobile commerce platform Modest in the second half of 2015.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India