UK consumers can now make P2P transfers and pay online using a virtual MasterCard through Payfriendz. “Payfriendz is a social chat and mobile payments app which allows users to easily send, request and receive money from friends and contacts,” says Paysafe, the payments provider for the service. “Once funds have been collected, users can transfer the money to their UK bank account. They can also shop online using a virtual MasterCard card linked to their Payfriendz account.”
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland