UK consumers can now make P2P transfers and pay online using a virtual MasterCard through Payfriendz. “Payfriendz is a social chat and mobile payments app which allows users to easily send, request and receive money from friends and contacts,” says Paysafe, the payments provider for the service. “Once funds have been collected, users can transfer the money to their UK bank account. They can also shop online using a virtual MasterCard card linked to their Payfriendz account.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?