UK consumers can now make P2P transfers and pay online using a virtual MasterCard through Payfriendz. “Payfriendz is a social chat and mobile payments app which allows users to easily send, request and receive money from friends and contacts,” says Paysafe, the payments provider for the service. “Once funds have been collected, users can transfer the money to their UK bank account. They can also shop online using a virtual MasterCard card linked to their Payfriendz account.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?