Korean banks are lining up to support Samsung Pay, including Shinhan Bank, KB Kookmin Bank, NH Nonghyup Bank and Industrial Bank of Korea, Korea Joongang Daily reports. “Currently, Samsung Pay only works with Woori Bank, but the exclusive contract between the two will expire next month, and now, more institutions are seeking to link up with Samsung Pay,” the publication says. 80,000 credit and debit cards were registered on Samsung Pay in Korea within a week of its launch.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info